Sunday, 14 October 2012

Logo Design for CDIH

Hard at work on modelling over here, so hopefully we'll be posting that soon, but for now - we have logos! This is pretty much my first stab at logo design ever, so it was a lot of trial and error, but I like the result. I'll probably be doing it up in 3D sometime too.

 I also made a logo for the team! We're likely to make shorts together in the future if all goes well with Cold Day, so I thought it would be nice to establish a studio name so people remember us.


6 comments:

  1. Wow what a blog. You share here very nice information and about logo designing. Your blog is very nice. Keep share this type informative post..Thanks.
    Web Designing Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great set of guidelines for proper logo design. There are so many traps that people fall into when trying to design a logo. With social media in play, I think variants are a must these days.
    cheap logo designs
    cheap logos

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really massive exposure post and I must admire you in this regard.

    Reasonable logo design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! I would just like to express my gratitude for the cool information contained in this post. I will be visiting your site for more awesome info soon.

    Logo Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...it is very interesting post, i really like it.that is very harmful thing for logo design..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sch really interesting blog i really inspair to see this post thanks for shared cheap logo design

    ReplyDelete